- 2007 Master of Fine Arts MFA, Academy of Fine Arts in Cetinje, Montenegro;
- 2003-2005 2-year specialist studies grant awarded by the Greek government to study at the Athens Academy of Fine Arts, under the tutelage of Professor Triandafilos Patrskidis.
- 2002 Bachelor of Fine Arts BFA, Academy of Fine Arts in Cetinje, Montenegro , Painting Department.
- 2009 awarded the Medaille d'Or –- First Prize for painting, Salon Academie Internationale Ecole de la Loire 2009, Chateau Beauregard, France
- 2008 awarded 9 months artist in residence at Cité Internationale des Arts in Paris, France; representing Montenegro.
- 2003-2005 2-year specialist studies grant awarded by the Greek government to study at the Athens Academy of Fine Arts
- 2002 awarded the University of Montenegro Prize for results achieved during his study period.
- The Association of Fine Artists of Montenegro
- The Association of Fine Artists of Greece
- 2014 Ariana Rockefeller Pop-Up Shop
- 2013 The Four Seasons, New York
- 2011 Galerie Museum, Paris
- 2011 Galerie Space Marmelade, Paris
- 2010 Galerie Space Marmelade, Paris
- 2010 Gallery Le Petit Consulat, Valjevo
- 2009 Galerie Museum (with Yarmila Vesovic), Paris
- 2008 Open studio exhibition, Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
- 2007 Contemporary Art Center of Montenegro, Centar Gallery, Podgorica, Montenegro
- 2007 Rusko Poslanstvo, Academy of Fine Arts (M.A. exam exhibition), Cetinje, Montenegro
- 2006 Melina Merkouri Gallery – Athens Cultural Center, Athens, Greece
- 2004 Embassy of Serbia and Montenegro, Athens, Greece
- 2002 Rusko Poslanstvo, Academy of Fine Arts (graduation exhibition), Cetinje, Montenegro
- 2002 Art Gallery, Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
- 2011 The Broadway Gallery NYC, New York
- 2009 Salon Academie Internationale Ecole de la Loire, Chateau de Beauregard ( Medaille d’'Or-1st prize for painting)
- 2009 “Les passants”, Galerie Art’est, Paris
- 2009 Art Babel 2009, Cite internationale des Arts, Paris
- 2007 Pizana Gallery, Podgorica, Montenegro
- 2006 Art-Lab Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 2005 Technousia Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2005 Academy of Fine Arts, Athens, Greece
- 2005 Association of Fine Artists of Montenegro, Podgorica, Montenegro
- 2004 Academy of Fine Arts, Athens, Greece
- 2002 Rusko Poslanstvo, Cetinje, Montenegro
Triandafilos Patraskidis, Painter, Professor and Dean at the Athens School of Fine
"A swarming of lives – the impetuousness of horses, with their hoofs to the air and nostrils erected, is brought to life in Igor Bogojević’s exceptional drawings.
Bogojević makes use of the ink’s density and of his tracing with a particularly synthetical, agglutinative concern. He evinces an amalgamation of lives in moments where instinct gives room to the intrincacy of motion, and of vigor in forms displayed; it also opens up space to the faultless integrality of the horses and to the conflict revealed in their delinearment – an attribute that have inspired many artists from time to time .
Igor Bogojević successfully interprets place, color and plasticity, fragments, speed, the deterrence brought by the wielding of inks. The pleasant shades of grey help construct the particular , peculiar atmosphere which seems to entice the artist.
The coherence in the course of evolution of his work shall let anyone perceive its natural consistency and incontestable quality."
Athens, July 30th 2004
"The Art of Igor Bogojevic surprises first by the force of the expression. Then when the subject appears, it surprises us by its imaginative power. But this expressiveness and this imagination are not literary. These are pictorial values first of all. This is one strong work, which prints in our feelings and our memory, as certain dreams which we always remember and which keep more reality than many lived things. The subject as the plastic interest in this painter, in the drawings as in the paintings,is remarkable and is promising for the future."