Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia in Washington DC: H.E. DJERDJ MATKOVIC
- Vladimir Jovicic - Minister Counselor, Deputy Chief of Mission
- Zdravko Pavicevic- Minister Counselor, Political Affairs, OAS
- Ljubomir Postic - First Counselor-Head of the Consular Section
- Aleksandar Vidojevic - Counselor, Political Affairs
- Sandra Pejic - First Secretary, Political Affairs
- Ivana Mangov - Second Secretary, Political Affairs and Press
- Zorka Kekovic - Second Secretary, Political Affairs, Congressional Relations officer
Defense Attache Office:
- Colonel Dragan Galic - Defense, Military, Naval and Air Attaché
- Lieutenant Colonel Dejan Vujaklija - Assistant Defense, Military, Naval and Air Attaché
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia
2134 Kalorama Rd., NW
Washington, DC 20008
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
The Consular Section is open to public
Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 1PM.
Embassy (phone): (202) 332-0333
Embassy (fax): (202) 332-3933
Consular Section (phone): (202) 332-0333 ext: 103, 104
Consular Section (fax): (202) 332-5974
The Embassy of the Republic of Serbia and is located near Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C. From Dupont Circle take Connecticut Ave. north. Kalorama Road will be the eighth street on your left. The Embassy is on the left hand side.